30. May 2019 – lecture by Michaela Fritzges “View, Meditation and Action” – 8pm at Rósin, Bolholti 4 (4th floor).
Diamond Way teacher Michaela Fritzges was born in Berlin in 1959. She took Buddhist refuge in 1984 with Lama Ole Nydahl. She studied three terms at the Karmapa International Buddhist Institute in New Delhi, India and from 1994–1998 she attended the summer university at Dagpo Kagyü Ling, France. From 1994-2009 she lived in Buddhist Center Kiel, where she worked as an occupational therapist. In 1994 she was asked by Lama Ole Nydahl to teach Diamond Way Buddhism on behalf of the Karma Kagyu lineage. Since then Michaela has been teaching in Buddhist centers all over the world giving more than 2000 lectures.
7. March 2019 – Patricia Preß-Schaffrick “How to combine Buddhism with a modern life”.
11. January 2019 – Sax Cammarata „View and methods for a meaningful life”.
22. November 2018 – Lena Leontieva „Karma. Cause and effect”.
11. September 2018 – Sergey Katz „Introduction to buddhism. Meditation”.